Call

MacFawn's Blog

Tip of the Day!

MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration - Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Hey Folks! If you happen to discover a mold condition in your house, do NOT try to take care of it yourself. Disturbing the mold will cause millions of mold spores to be released into the air that could not only get into your ventillation sytem, but could also cause you to have a hyperallergic reaction that will cause serious respiratory problems. Instead, call your friends at MacFawn Fire and Flood Restoration to take care of it for you!