COVID-19 Sanitization & Disinfecting Services
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, thorough sanitization and disinfection of surfaces is critical for killing harmful germs and viruses to help prevent the spread of illness. In accordance with CDC guidelines and use of EPA-registered and approved disinfectants, MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is ready to provide your commercial or residential property with the specialty cleaning it needs to help protect and promote health and safety for all.
Whether it’s routine disinfection scheduling, precautionary cleaning, or one-time thorough disinfection you’re seeking, our restoration professionals will work with you to create a plan of action based on your unique needs. MacFawn Restoration offers disinfectant application through various methods including hand wiping and electrostatic spraying to deep clean your property. We offer 3 levels of service:
- Level 1: Hand wiping of high touch point areas with disinfectant throughout building
- Level 2: (A) Extended hand wiping of high touch point areas, all horizontal surfaces and spraying of floors OR (B) Electrostatic spraying, or similar process, of entire area
- Level 3: Full sanitization and disinfection process
- Hand wiping of high touch point areas and horizontal surfaces
- Electrostatic spraying, or similar process, of the entire affected area (walls, ceilings, floors, etc.)
As MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration has been providing the Capital Region and surrounding areas with specialty cleaning services for over 30 years, our restoration professionals have the training and experience necessary to provide high-level disinfection services.
Have questions? Give us a call at (877) MAC-FAWN. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.