MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is a rapidly growing disaster restoration company that has serviced commercial and residential clients throughout New York State for over 30 years. We are a family-oriented business that upholds our core values of being action oriented and process driven with a focus on honesty and integrity. We strive to improve both our employees’ lives and professional careers through training, educational opportunities and more.
As we continue to expand our service reach throughout the Northeast, we are seeking energetic and responsible team members to join the company and help take our clients’ worries away when disaster strikes. MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is currently interviewing for the Business Development Director opportunity to help establish and nurture client relationships. The Business Development Director will work out of the Albany, NY office and provide support to both the main office and Business Development Department.
- Travel within assigned sales territory(ies) to meet prospects and clients.
- Pursue provided top 50 targeted client list.
- Pursue Commercial Accounts including Property Management, healthcare, apartments, retail, education, etc.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Manage Sales/Business Development Department.
- Research/monitor industry-related verticals for development and maintenance of prospective client database.
- Document travel mileage, client communications/visits, etc. in internal database(s).
- Answer inbound prospective and current client general inquiry/sales calls and emails.
- Participate in industry-related organizations and events.
- Maintain the internal customer relationship management (CRM) program to track client communications, monitor scheduling, etc.
- Conduct in-person estimates for remediation activities for our Commercial client base as needed.
- Minimum 4 year degree
- 5+ years sales experience with experience leading or managing a sales team
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven track record of successfully building and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent email skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to internal systems
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Internet, and customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Must be driven and have excellent listening skills
- Ability and flexibility in schedule to allow for proper networking
- Job Type: Full Time
- Pay Rate: $60,000 to $70,000 base salary.
- Supplemental Pay Type: Commission pay up to $100,000+ annually
- Health insurance
- Paid time off