MacFawn Fire & Flood Restoration is currently interviewing for a Restoration Project Manager to help service our customers. The Restoration Project Manager will work in both the field and office managing fire, water, mold, biohazard and cleaning projects. This opportunity is based out of the Albany NY office.
We offer on-the-job paid training, health benefits, retirement, paid vacation, response bonuses, overtime opportunities, and more! After applying, call us at (518) 785-6719 to schedule a personal interview.
Job Type: Full-time, Weekdays | Salary: $55,000 – $75,000 per year
- Uphold MacFawn’s Core Values and Standard of Care for customers.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of industry knowledge.
- Oversee and manage fire, water, mold, biohazard and cleaning projects, among other projects.
- Develop and execute scopes of work including problem solving of roadblocks under time constraints.
- Assist and guide Crew Chiefs and Supervisors within field operations.
- Monitor and manage budgeting, scheduling and quality control of projects.
- Coordinate and manage field crews and subcontractors.
- Meet and negotiate with adjusters as applicable.
- Communicate with customers regarding projects and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Work in the field performing restoration and construction related tasks and services when applicable.
- Complete scopes of work, measurements, pictures and other field notes for new and ongoing projects.
- Assure completion and accuracy of project paperwork and documentation.
- Manage worksite safety.
- Compile information for and write proposals, estimates and invoices.
- Utilize internal project management software to store and create relevant job site documentation.
- Respond to emergency property damage calls as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in managing restoration projects
- Must hold IICRC WRT certification
- Additional IICRC certifications preferred, but not required
- Xactimate experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage a team
- Possess sense of urgency
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptionally organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in internet/computer applications (Encircle, Xactimate, Google Drive, Gmail, Matterport)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday – Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Restoration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations in the Albany NY Capital Region
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.