For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to Company’s website, which can be accessed at www.macfawn.com.
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can view supplemental information about offered services, request more information via the ‘Contact Us’ form, and download informational forms.
The terms “we”, “us”, and “our”, refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
- Information We Collect
- We collect “Non-Personal” and “Personal Information”. Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous user data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal information includes your email, name, address, or any other identifying information which you submit to us through the “Contact Us” form, via email, phone, social media platform, or other outside source.
- Information Collected via Technology
- To activate the Service you do not need to submit any Personal Information other than your email address. However, in an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, the social media platform of which you connected to the Site, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies or pixels.
- How We Use and Share Information
- Personal Information
- In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, requests, provide support, and inform users about Company updates and services.
- We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal processes or enforceable governmental request; address fraud, security, or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Non-Personal Information
- If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices.
- Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
- Links to Other Websites
- Contact Us
- Personal Information